Blog awards rock!
I got my first EVAR blog award from Elizabeth W. over at “Falling From Prams”. Thanks sweetie!
Here are the rules:
1. When you have received the award, you must thank the person that awarded you this in a new post:
Thanks so much Elizabeth! I’m really glad that you found my blog and commented. I don’t know you very well yet but you seem like you’re a great teacher and though you feel like there’s so much that you don’t know, it will come with time and you have a great head start! Don’t give up!
2. List 10 things that make you happy (typed as they come to me, not in any particular order):
- My husband and all of the ways that he makes me laugh
- Having absolutely nothing that needs to be done
- My friends
- My kitties
- Music, musicals and going to the theater
- A great video game and time to play it (Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands may have to be put on hold as Final Fantasy XIII came out today and Spring Break is next week.)
- Good movies, TV, anime and Netflix
- When I’m in the zone with my writing and I can’t type fast enough and writing something good
- Pretty earrings
3. Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers and inform the winners (Again, in no particular order) :
I read a lot of blogs and I decided to award blogs that make me smile or laugh or just generally feel good on a regular basis and all of which are in my RSS Reader. I also tried to pick blogs that don’t have that many readers and/or deserve more but that got harder as the list went on. About half of the list have tons of readers and probably get awards all of the time but they always make me laugh!
- your barista revealed
- Flying Icarus
- No Ordinary Rollercoaster
- Cheaper Than Therapy
- Temerity Jane
- More is Better
- Crissy – The Queen of F***ing Everything
- Mommy Wants Vodka
- The Bloggess
That was harder than I thought it would be since several of the blogs I read are fairly popular and I didn’t think they would really care. Oh well. I think I haven’t even delurked on some of these blogs. If so, Hi! I like your blog! I’ll have to give the notifications later as I can’t leave comments on some of these from work. Our filter is weird that way.
I’m also going to award myself one of The Bloggess’ awards that she so graciously bestowed upon us:
That’s right. I’m that awesome.